For Easter brunch I made two dishes found on Pinterest (of course).
So I'm not going to write out the recipe for you, because another blogger already has. Check out the recipe here at A Latte' with Ott A.
Here is the judgment - This is great if you plan to have breakfast 8-10 hours after you go to bed. The flavor was really good and it was a hit with my guests. It's also really easy and if you use low-fat cheese and lean bacon, it wouldn't be that too bad for you.
Here is the recipe:
1 can of buttermilk biscuits
zest of 1 lemon
1/2 cup sugar
1 stick of butter
4 Tbsp lemon juice
1 cup sugar
1. Cut biscuits in quarters and place in a greased pan.
2. Mix lemon zest and sugar together in a bowl, throw in the biscuits and coat with the sugar.
3. Melt the butter together with the lemon juice and sugar
4. Pour butter over biscuits, this will look like it's too much, but it's okay.
5. Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes.
6. After 15 minutes, remove from pan.
TRY NOT TO EAT THE WHOLE THING YOURSELF - I'M SERIOUS