Friday, July 6, 2012

Passing Judgment - MELT in Leesburg, Virginia

Today my husband and I went out to Leesburg, Virginia to do some shopping.  After a strenuous one and half hours of shopping we decided to have lunch at a local burger place, MELT. I had read about MELT on another blogger's site (this guy is trying to eat at every Leesburg restaurant) and he gave it a rave review. So we decided upon it and were not disappointing. I had the classic cheeseburger and my husband had the diner special - burger includes bacon, pimento cheese, and a fried egg.  We also shared the sweet potato fries.

Everything was very good and also very filling cause the burgers were huge. We were very impressed with the homemade rolls and quality meat, which is not just beef, there's also turkey, salmon, tuna, crab and lamb. The restaurant is family owned and the locals love it.

Judged as a GREAT burger place and definitely where you should go if you are craving a really good burger.   

I apologize for the lack of pictures -- I started eating too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment